From: listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Earl Adamy
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 1999 3:26 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Re: GEN: Introduction and request for information

Get rich quick schemes abound in this market and most will fail at the
first sign of trouble. Competing with the professionals in this field of
endeavor is no less demanding than competing with the professionals in
other lines of endeavor be it the law, medicine, accounting, management
or whatever. For whatever you want to do in life you must acquire an
education and learn and practice the trade. This party in the financial
markets is going to end badly one day and those without adequate
preparation will lose their easily acquired fortunes. One final note ...
money is made in options by selling premium, not buying premium ...
those who have been fortunate enough to have a good run buying calls in
this bull market had better sock those profits away because the odds are
against them if they continue to play the same game.

Bottom line, the business of making money in the financial, option, and
commodity markets is not glamorous ... it is a disciplined task of
grinding out trade after trade, controlling risk, and being in the right
position when those occasional long runs do hit. Those who seek glamour
are better off in Las Vegas.

Earl