[RT]

Pretty bullish sign for so many on the list to be worried.  It is hard for
me to believe but if we are 53% or so bullish at new highs we should go to
60% bullish in a big hurry with a big move in the stock market.  So says a
man that is flat and his last three trades were shorts and now clearly
should have been longs.  Correction I was testing my countertrend trading
system to stress test my equity.

Bottom line I'm bearish and that always means there is more upside to go.

Merry Christmas,

Jimmy