[RT] Re: GEN: Introduction and request for information

Hi Brian,

Sounds like you are on the right path.  After I blew my wad daytrading
(there seems to be no other way to really learn the hard lessons!), I read a
simple line of advice: Invest time before money.  I'm still learning and
placing occasional trades to see if what I've learned is on track.  I've
been hacking at this for 2 1/2 years.  I finally feel like I know enough to
proceed again.  I will be fine-tuning every day for the rest of my trading
life.  It is like any other business, pursuit or passion... we can always
get better as long as we really want to and put forth sincere effort!

Good luck with your pursuit!

Linda
Swope's Mountain Photography
http://www.swopephoto.com
linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Climb the mountains & get their glad tidings: Peace will flow into you as
sunshine into flower; the winds will blow their freshness into you & storms
their energy, & cares will drop off you like autumn leaves. John Muir 1838 -
1914