[RT] Mar00TBonds

Here is a chart if anyone is intrested, I noticed alot of questions out there
asking how all this is happening. Well I have one explanation no one thought
of yet, I spotted a bearish divergence in the TBonds Mar00 on 12/10 and on
12/13 closing the market began to turnaround I went short 5 put options, I
did not know as with anyone else how long this drop would continue so I rode
it out with many others. As you may notice in the past couple of weeks
another divergence took place on the same contract month on 11/12/99 and on
11/16/99 began to turnaround, I also went short with the bearish divergence
spotted, what helped was it was on the top of the long term regression
channel which evidentally was in a downward trend.

So the main trend was down! How many out there like trading against the
forces of the long term trend? In these two cases it would of been a
financial disaster.

Merry Christmas

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\USTBonds after last Bearish Divergence.gif"