[RT] Re: Advice needed

Don't know how you came to this short. But obviously it is not following
script, so cut. if you asked that's because you knew you had to cut but
hoped to get a good reason not to cut. There are no reasons to change
plans. Rational reasons always lead to more losses. Keep your losses
small while you can, or you won't be in a position to play at all later.
It doesn't matter whether you are right or wrong, it matters whether you
still have your equity to try things out or not.

Gwenn