[RT] Re: Larry Williams Secrets, please

  • To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] Re: Larry Williams Secrets, please
  • From: "jdfo" <jdfo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 14:53:00 -0800

Ian:

    Quit being so naive or are you on the payroll?  In my opinion  Williams'
products are worthless, his promotions are shameless and the whole million $
Robbins Trading Championship was a set-up as has been detailed on
RealTraders.
    I talked with him several years ago, prior to the British American
fiasco, and he was a pure promoter then, his only concern being getting my
cash to trade.  I believe he has been permanently barred from trading other
people's money for life.  They should run guys like this out of the
business.
   And integrity, why he does not even know what that word means, I bet!
 Grow up, Ian, and smell the facts.
John