[RT] Re: Wheat and or Oats?

Ftiz@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Any one have any feelings about the direction of Wheat and or Oats?
> Thanks,
> Patrick

    Look at long term charts, i.e. 30 years. Look for the lowest low for
each market. My recollection is that Oats got near 80 cents in about
1992. I think the low for Wheat was near $1.80. Corn hit approx. 1.60
circa 1985. I think Soybens made their lowest low at 4.05 in JULY 1999.
Relatively speaking, ,
these markets are about 10% above their 30 year lows. Personally, I
prefer being long Soybeans because it usually provides more bang for the
buck and I thnk the chart pattern is the best of this group. Bottomline,
these markets are basing for major bull markets.

Cheers,

Norman .