[RT] Re: [Yields on bonds]

Bruce - It depends on your data providor. I cannot remember the symbol for
DTN. I think it was TY030. For most others, it is TYX. For Futuresource, it is
TYXY. On Yahoo online, where you can download history I think it is ^TYX. Note
that this feed comes from the NYSE so it only starts at 9:30AM.

Note that some vendors have better yields, such as Bridge and Bloomberg which
have 24-hour data.

Steve Poser

Bruce T Armstrong <joany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all and merry xmas,
Can anabody help me to fix a symbol or what to graph yeids on 30 year bonds.
I can't seem to get it from my data supplier.
Thanks for the help, if any
regards
Bruce A
29 Gordo Avenue, Wattle Park