[RT] Obtaining a CTA License

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to obtain a CTA license without having
worked for a NASD registered trading firm in the past ?

I wish to take my series 3 and apply for my CTA, but have not worked for a
trading firm in the past.  I am an experienced, well read, trader who has
been working in another line of work as my primary profession.

Otherwise, are there any CTA firms reading this who would consider
sponsoring me in return for trading services.  I have an account
established at Audittrade that can be reviewed for trade history, and I
have a backtested discretionary trading system/procedures (combined with
automated filters) that I guarantee you would be very interested in seeing.

Thanks in advance,
James