[RT] Re: Is trading system necessary for a successful trading?

  • To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] Re: Is trading system necessary for a successful trading?
  • From: Gwenael Gautier <ggautier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:38:27 -0800

We are all "inspired" by others, or in other words, stealing ideas from others.
It would be immensely arrogant to think we are coming up with new things all on
our own. What is even more arrogant is to say we  created something unique on
our own. Nothing is unique, and nothing is our own, it is all the result of our
exposure to all others, the markets etc... In the end, our own performance is
the product of our more or less perfected digestion of these inputs... So Bill's
ideas are similar to other people's ideas, and mine are similar to all of these
together. It doesn't really matter except for those who put value on being
owners of ideas, but that is the best way to die of rigidity.

Or is it?
:-))

Gwenn