[RT] Re: Is trading system necessary for a successful trading?

Gary:
You can make remarks like that, but I for one and several of my friends
trade it, and we think it is the closest thing to the Holy Grail there is so
far.  The results are nothing but excellent in my opinion and you can have
everything else I got, but my book "New Trading Dimensions" and that trading
system. Yes you are right about the fractals and alligator, which is nothing
more then exponential moving averages(5-8-13) and his MACD(5-34-5).  I don't
know your source and really don't care, because I am through struggling. I
have traded for years and the mind consuming decisions I use to make, is no
more and find it nothing but pure joy to trade, also very boring.  Now I
don't use his software, but I understand it is built on his indicators,
which is what I have and use. Now Bill Williams uses daily and hourly and I
use hourly and 10 min. charts, but I don't think that should matter.

Have a good day
charley