From: listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Earl Adamy
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 11:05 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Re: sp500

NASDAQ breadth models have finally cracked and this should allow the S&P to
correct. If/when we get a break of 1409 March, I am looking for what
"should" be a w.2 50-62% retracement to 1340-60 followed by a long w.3
rally. The fly in the ointment is in the weekly breadth models and
commentary which I posted a few days ago - the last time we had a similar
situation in the weekly breadth was December 1972.

Earl