[RT] Re: Is trading system necessary for a successful trading?

Brent & Mark--

I only know of two trading systems that would work as a trading system and
make money consistently and with repectable earnings.  One system would be
Nick VanNice, because all he uses is moving averages and stochastics, he
sells no software tho.  Bill Williams, who has written his own software. I
have not purchased it but have been using his system(copied his indicators
and programed them into by software) which is built on moving averages and
MACD, and it works great.  I have ran every conceivable method, I think,
thru Meta-Stock  just to come away kicking rocks. There may be others out
there, but software is probably like the industry as a whole.  90% traders
don't make money, 90% brokers don't trade, 90% of large pool funds lose, and
venture to say 90% of the SOFTWARE doesn't work. So if you haven't found
software, mechanical that does work, well, just keep looking and looking and
looking.

charley