[RT] ADMIN: Duplication of Messages

We see that a few continue to receive duplicate messages.  These are likely
emails that were still in the pipeline on the way to you.  We created a new
email address with an outside ISP today in order to track messages on this
list from today forward.  This new email account has not received any
duplicates since we restarted this list.  It is expected that the duplicate
mailings will die down as they work their way through the system.