[RT] Re: ADMIN: RT List is up again

Ed Kasanjian wrote:

> We believe the duplicate message problem has been taken care of and
> therefore we have made this list active again.  Once we turned the list off
> on our server on Friday we knew that the problem had to be with the server
> doing the mail repeating since everyone continued to receive duplicate
> messages.
>
> For those interested in the details....Our list server is located in our
> office.  It sends one message along with a list of email recipients to a
> mail server located at another company.  That server takes the original
> message and sends a separate email to everyone on the list.  A couple of
> weeks ago they upgraded the server hardware and software and that's when our
> multiple email problem started. Their old server is still available so we
> switched back to it for now until they resolve this problem.

I wrote mail on your PS list and Realtraders list.  But all my mail were being
screened and I never see them again.  Are you trying to tell us, especially the
ones out of the US, that we don't have the right to write on the list.  I
complained about your PS product, I get no bloody reply.  I contributed to the
PS list AS WELL!  BUT I don't get any freaking reply!  Don't bloody 'screen' our
mails out of the list!  You are being irresponsible!