[RT] Free Internet Stock Research

To List:

I have started a quest to build a new internet portfolio seeking relatively
undiscovered internet/technology related stocks priced for the most part
under $10 per share.

If there are any rumors or tips that you would like researched that may meet
this broad criteria please let me know and I will give you feedback and a
second opinion with techno-fundamental basis.Prior to Medicine I was a
practicing corporate M.B.A. major in Finance,so I think I can give you an
honest second opinion.Of course,if I like it I may also buy it but I will
tell you that too.

To give you a flavor,my first screen of 100 stocks turned up an internet
incubater which could become the next or close to the next CMGI.The symbol
is MAWI and I have a position in it.I am not suggesting anyone here buy this
on my word,but if you check it out you will get a idea for what I am seeking
idea-wise.

I look forward to researching what you provide.

Thanks,

John