RT_Y2K Paranoia or Greenspan's Irrational Exuberance?

I thought this article was interesting, so I downloaded the m3 data from
the St Louis Fed website. I plotted the 13 week percentage change to see
what was going on from 1981 to the present. It certainly does seem
curious that the Fed is doing this now? It is interesting to see how A.G.
opened the federal piggy bank last September. Being a firm believer in
the "Grassy Knoll" theory, I wonder what the govt is trying to hide from
us now. How is it that the guy who is crying about "irrational
exuberance" is the same person throwing the gas on the fire?

Ron McEwan

ps I hope I dont get 500 copies of this coming back to me!
Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\m3(1).gif"

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\m3(2).gif"