[RT] GEN: Oil/Economy/cycles?? {01}

Hi Group,

Here is a link to an article that I read this morning, about what the
Clinton Administration is planning on doing.  Many who trade oil might
have already read this.
http://www.cnnfn.com/1999/12/10/worldbiz/wires/oil_clinton_wg/

Now if the Clinton Admin. uses the emergency supply to offset the cost
of oil, which can only work for a short time.  Is this a message that he
will lower interest rates to keep this economy moving?  Didn't Japan try
this?

Last night and this morning I've been working more on cycles.  I was
working on the 360 breakdown, lets just say I'm ready for next years
forcasting on CIT dates, any others want to play?(joking)  I'll post on
Jan 1, 2000.

After reading the link this morning, something told me to look at the
DOW on a yearly cycle.   I took the low of the DOW on Dec 1914 ( when
the stock market re-opened). The cycle called for a CIT in DEC 1929,
this was using the 15 yearly cycle.  Dow crashed in Oct 1929.   Then I
took the low of the 1987 crash.  After reading the link above saying the
Clinton Admin will do anything to keep this economy moving.  I'm calling
for a CIT in the economy in Oct/Nov 2002.

This comes close to the article by Alphee Lavoie  "Astrology Points the
Way for Our Future Economic Outlook"   TradersWorld Magazine , Summer
1999 Issue 27, page 28.   " The next cycle that shows indicates a
downward movement towards a normal phase until it reaches the sign of
Taurus in May of the year 2003"

I'm not saying the DOW is going to crash in 2002, just note a repeat in
history may occur.  I will be ordering Norman's Astrology course after I
get finished with the Gann Masters.

TradeWell,
Joe Frabosilio