[RT] System has gone nuts! {01}

The RealTraders email list has gone off the rails..
It keeps sending copies of old messages to me, kind of
like a series of whipsaw trades that won't end..

I feel like a mechanical systems trader, wondering if it's
time for some human involvement in this thing...

This is why they put pilots on airplanes, astronauts on spaceships,
and drivers in race cars. And why humans make better traders than
mathematical formulas.. <GGG> Formulas can't cope when things go wrong.

Just kidding now, don't get upset. We all know that there are at least
two programmers on this list who can replace humans with their
programming skills... Hehehehhe.

-Neal.

Neal on the 'net.
Trade well. Train hard.