[RT] ADMIN - Multiple posts {01}

Realtraders,

   As you have noticed, there are a lot of multiple posts being sent to the
Forum.  I suspect that we are having difficulties with the new
listserver.  I have forwarded this message to the list administrators and
hope to get an answer soon.

Sorry,
John Boggio - RT Moderator

PS Let's remember to keep the posts cordial and not take anything anyone
says personally.  If someone insists on continuing a widely exhausted
topic, then please consider doing it privately so that we do not get an
overflow of email.  Thanks again.