[RT] FIBO retrace question {01}

i did this with my calculator so please let me know if i did it correct. i
am cheap when i comes to trying new ideas. haha

qcom last week with 406.25 as the high and one support line at 330

lets not worry about which numbers i picked but the percents in accordance
with the two numbers.

0.0%=406
23.6%=388
38.2%=377
50.0%=368
61.8%=359
100.0%=330
161.8%=283
261.8%=207
423.6%=84

i imagine that it would have been easier to use excel but i still miss dos
and lotus (sniff)

thanks in advance for your help.  if you want you can simple email me
directly, i am not sure this is for listerserver debate.

thanks

eric s adair