[RT] Don't reply to the autoreply message {01}

The listserver is obviously messed up. Like everyone, I have been
getting the following when I post:

> Subject: Autoreply: [RT]
> You have sent email to an account that no longer exists.
> Please check the email address and try again. If you continue to
> have trouble emailing this account, which you believe to be valid,
> to help.

I have ignored these messages and none of my posts has been duplicated.
I suspect replying to this is causing the message to be posted again and
that is why we are seeing multiple posts from only a few people (those
who replied).

--
  Dennis