[RT] FUT: BMI sp tick data - cable vs satellite {01}

RT's -

A friend who has the satellite feed receives on average 300 or so more ticks
in a 24 hour period than I who have cable.  I am not having any obvious cable
outages, and  the discrepancy is consistent.  Interestingly, data off the
Omega website corresponds roughly to my total tick count, but runs about 100
less.  We noticed all this yesterday when one of his cumulative tick bars
closed at a critical point and mine did not, prompting a trade on his chart,
but not mine.  Wondering if anyone out there is even aware of this.....  and
better yet, has any thoughts on the matter?

Dave