[RT] Re: Re: Conflict of systems {03}

My take on this is that no system is perfect, and however it has tested, the
future will be quite different, usually less profitable, sometimes a lot less.
Since I don't know which ones are going to survive, I trade several and track
each performance seperately. As for single trades, I stop loss systems,
patterns, methods, concepts whatever, when they don't perform anymore, and I
stay with a portfolio of systems (even if discretionnary as I do now) for as
long as they deliver OK. I don't expect miracles, just about steady behavior.
If one obviously breaks down, or shows unexpected flaws, I just dump it. The
advantage of being discretionary now, is that i don't need to buy any new soft
each time, or work for hours on indicators, I just adjust my reading of bars
differently, or modify my bet sizing. That is quite cheap to do...

Gwenn