[RT] Futures data {01}

I have been using CompuServe for several years daily downloading about
60 commodities markets. They discontinued the service as of December 1.
I download into an ancient Windows on Wallstreet program version 2.1.2
which has been moderately successful for me. According to my manual my
version of WOW 2.1.2 can download also from Dial Data or Dow Jones
although I don't think DJ has commodities info. Anybody know how I can
hook up with Dial Data or any other future data provider that might be
usuable with WOW 2.1.2. I have e-mailed WOW for advise but they don't
answer.
Any help - suggestions would be appreciated.
John Ahaus