[RT] Re: Nothing Personal {02}

Mark:

You said:

> Fact  is  NONE  can  product  a independently audited track record and
> those who can produce such a record have nothing to sell.
>
> Am I wrong for thinking this way?
>
> Mark Brown

One of my favorite expressions is that the words never
and always should not be in the dictionary.
Your word NONE would fit in there.  If you mean
products of some kind, I agree,  I think you will
have a hard time finding someone who fits this bill. A
CTA is audited by the NFA and
has a service to offer for a  management fee, in a
sense he has something to sell.
I can not criticize you  for being extra cautious
concerning your money.  I have learned the hard
way to ask people to prove it to me.  I have not found
the secrets to vast riches and if I do I
will not advertise it to the world.  If anyone has
them, they work because they are not generally
known.  I feel people are lashing back at you because
of your comments which are a little gruff.
But I will be the first to admit that some of my
sarcastic comments to people when I get on my
soap box make you look like a angel, so to speak.  My
observation of your statement to John's posting
his S and P numbers would be:  Where have you been for
the last few months, he has been posting them
for some time?   Again I think your warning about
telling people to be extra cautious about buying
product or investing your money are  well founded.  If
you can save only one person from making
a bad decision you will have accomplished something.

Norman E.