[RT] Gen: Keep it quiet. {03}

Rt's,

I have received many requests for the book title that I'm reading. This is
an answer to all those posts.

It's all true, you don't want to read a Gann's books:) I suggest you get the
book that you find most applicable to your trading. I've got Gann's "How to
make profits in Commodities".

I took an art class years ago and some students couldn't SEE how use
proportions to save their lives. So I can assume the same applies here.

Regarding Gann Angles if you don't like to see lines and can't decide which
ones are important Gann angles are probably not for you. If you want to know
more about my take on Gann angles I wrote an article about Gann angles and
it was published in Dec. 99 TASC, page 28. There is no sense it trying to
dissuade me from believing what I see because, there is no chance that I'm
seeing "what I want to see". All of those that I've personally shown agree
with me.

Note: I am at present selling nothing so this is not some sort of bait. I
have no affiliation with those that profit from this book.

Brent