[RT] Re: Re: Nothing Personal {03}

To Norman & Mark,
You have both been excellent contributors to this forum and I hope you both
continue to do so.
And you are correct Norman , not ALL vendors are dishonest or corrupt, but
unfortunately, Marks point includes the 5% of really good, intelligent,
honest vendors selling realistic books and software programs.
Why don't we ask that all members of this forum report the good and the bad,
and share the information and knowledge that is available from all RTers, who
are very intelligent?
Lets rate the vendors and their wares, praise the good  ones and
reject the bad ones.

All the Best,
Jerry Donato