[RT] Re: Re: Orchestrated Marketing Scheme {03}

Hello  Henry,

HRH> Well Mark I go by feel and intuition as to whether I can trust any type of
HRH> vendor.

That's  a  luxury  I  will not entertain, especially when there can be
facts that separate the fiction.

HRH>  For example I trust Gary Smith and have started to read his new
HRH> book.

I thought the same some time back.

HRH>  But one thing that sent my head spinnin' is that he approves of CTCR.

CTCR is not a credible reporting service.

HRH> I also trust this guy Scott Lowry

Why?  Is  it  because  you  like  him  or  because you think he can do
something for you? Either way we as traders need to separate ourselves
from  emotions  and  look  at  the  facts! If for no other reason than
preserving the funds which secure the well being of our loved ones.

HRH>  HRH>  who  has about 14 months of trade-by-trade results posted.
HRH>  He's  up  over HRH> 100%. You can check the results yourself at:
HRH>  http://www.futuremagic.com.

How  do I know that the trades are as represented? The fills correctly
reported,  the  trades  posted  in  advance? I guess you would have me
belive  what is posted on his web site without any due diligence on my
part?  I  owe  my family members more than a gut feeling that this may
work out.

HRH> HRH> I checked out a few trades and they were accurate.

How  did you know his trades were accurate? Did you see them posted to
the  web  site  a  day in advance as they happened or what?

HRH>But you have to know his technique.

This is the excuse most every vendor gives when someone tries to trade
their  system  and it fails to make money. Well they didn't understand
what  my  definition  of  a  top  is  plus or minus a day or two and a
direction or two.

HRH>Although  I  think  that  he  was  also rated very high by Futures
HRH>Truth.

I  should  have  read  down  this  far first and then I would not have
wasted  my time responding to this post. But I think I haven't made it
clear yet that these types of reporting services are NOT CREDIBLE.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx