[RT] GEN: What is your Favorite Pattern to Trade and indicator to use? {01}

RT's

I am doing some research for a paper and am curious to
know what your favorite short term (1-5 day) patterns
are to trade? And favorite indicator and how you use
it.

I would appreciate your insight as it will help me
formulate my thesis on the subject of short term
position trading and what most traders feel are the
most valuable patterns to trade.

If you would like you can send me a private Email if
you do not wish to disclose your patterns or
indicators.

Thanks

JS