[RT] Re: P/C Ratio {02}

Here is the problem with open interest numbers.  How do you tell put opening
sells from opening buys.
Put selling would create the same effect.  Also the call open interest could have
been people with cash buying calls to hedge the rally.  So it might be more
difficult to translate the O.I. than the pure numbers reveal.