[RT] Please pass the Nitroglycerin {01}

The oath "I swear I'll never file as a trader again" crossed my lips for the
second time in as many months today.  The first time I said it was when I
received an envelope with an IRS return address.  To my relief, the envelope
contained a kind and gentle reminder that I had converted my IRA to a Roth
IRA last year and the second quarter of the taxes were due this year.  Today
I received another envelope from the IRS.  I figured it couldn't be a
friendly reminder about my IRA conversion since I had already received one,
however, I neglected to consider bureacratic inefficiency.  It was another
kind and gentle reminder about my Roth IRA.  I guess they wanted to be sure I
remembered.