[RT] Re: S&P500 Near Term {02}

In a message dated 12/02/1999 3:04:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Jpilleafe@xxxxxxx writes:

<< There is a good chance that we are putting in a base here,...and that
12-02
 will mark a low.  Both the long term and short term Bradley Models call for
 Low on 12-02 and 12-03.  >>
Jim:
Bradley may show turns in the market but it does not show direction.  It
could be either a low or a high, which is why other methods of confirmation
are needed.
Lynn
PS  I agree with you about Nature's Pulse having been pushed off the table.
Real shame because it is very good and I miss the newsletters also.