[RT] Crocodile trading and hitch-hiking {01}

Exactly my way of viewing things as well:

Essentially I view myself like a crocodile looking at as many opportunities as I
can from my present viewpoint, and snapping up things decisively ("market" in
trend or "limit" countertrend) when I encounter very mouthwatering ones. No need
to hunt them all, no need to chase them, no need to eat them entirely. Just
getting some meat off the move I envision on the underlying.

Another way of looking at it from my personal equity level point of view: I am a
hitchhiker piggybacking whatever instrument I trade so that it gets me a little
bit further ahead along the road. I have no specific targets either: as long as
I feel OK riding this baby, I hang on. If I feel fishy about its direction, boy,
I get out "market". If I get bored with my driver and see another one, I switch,
as long as I feel more comfortable with the other one.

Of course I ride many trades at the same time, and there are always plenty of
rides around.

wandering Gwenn