[realtraders] Cappello Strangles {01}

In a message dated 11/29/99 10:00:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
torfner@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< I've seen this low risk method advertised.  What are your returns like
 (85-120%/year)?  How far out are the put and call positions from the
 current market price.  I understand you can do a 95% probability
 calculation with volatility and sell that position while covering with
 the next strike price out.  Is that it or is it easier to get the
 numbers?  I can run those #s. Glad to know someone is actually putting on
 the trades with experience.
 Thanks
 Tim >>
I can let you figure out the returns
i do it aprox 5%  above with calls and  5 % under with   puts
For me  when vix is hi   i  put  40 calls and 40  further calls
and  the same with the puts
and when vix is low  i only put 30
Regards,
Ben