[realtraders] Protected Strangles-Classical {01}

To List:

I have done due diligence on this and am taking the ride.I have seen
statements and spoken to brokers experienced in getting fills.I have also
spoken to people doing it and who backchecked it.I was unable to get filled
this month because of my skepticism.

It is at a website www.traderservices.com

It is called The Trading For A Living Program.I know nothing about the other
programs there.I do not espouse it for anyone just letting you know that
properly done one can make money.I will be testing it with a small budget to
start and will keep you advised.

John