[realtraders] PSFT {02}

In a message dated 11/18/99 11:03:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
whs@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Another way to play the PSFT trade is to buy some PSFT leaps (call side).

 The ones I bought on Nov 12 were "WOZ AD (PSFT JAN2002 20 call) @ $6.
 Today it closed at $ 10 3/8.

 By the way, if you're interested in option quotes, here's one very useful
 website:
 "http://www.tradepbs.com/cgi-bin/dbsclient?TYPE=F3&TAG=01QUOTEquote";.

 A word of caution.  One of my systems gave a buy signal on PSFT tonight.  I
 think (for myself, at least) it's too high to get in now.  Better wait for
 some pullback.  (Maybe a good intraday oscillator-type indicator will do
 the trick:  wait for it to back down to an oversold level and cross above
 this level..)

 Regards,

 Wong

 ps:  The main reason I was in the PSFT leaps is during the last 12 months,
 I had been buying PSFT (then) leaps and losing - the old ones I've been
 holding are now almost worthless - exercise price = 35.  I've been watching
 this stock very closely, and only recently did it show any sign (? - guess)
 of revival. >>
good morning
these are in my ira account
in an ira you can only sell  covered calls  and not buy calls
i will be selling 50% of my position in all of the big winners today
nice weekend
Ben