Re: Sv: Astro Technical Analysis - Double Standard?

In a message dated 7/10/99 8:41:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
olausson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< As a matter of fact he has a 7 lessonns of Introduction to Financial
 Astrology.
 Lookning through that, you will find that this kind of research is really
 nothing else but Geometry, repetitive develoments, statistical
 possibillities, and numbers. Excactly the building stones of Technical
 Analysis.

Bingo. Best comment I've seen on planet, and star positions as an aid to
investment.  The math part is of course all Fibonacci. Planetary orbits,
rotations, and everything else they do in relation to each other is all
mathematically related. For those that know what a Fibonacci Spiral is, take
a look at an idealized picture, and then look at a picture of the Milky Way.
Kinda identical huh?

I have no doubt planetary study does work to some degree, because of its
Fibonacci factors, but why not avoid any possible "muting," and just use
significant market "pivots" related by Fibonacci variables as your working
base. Go to the source.

Peter
http://www4.golden.net/laird/Comment.htm