P&F Profits - The best I've seen.

Starting last July I started trading a diversified portfolio of futures
using Point & Figure charts. I periodically posted results so here is
the final. Plus 26% for six months or 52% on an annualized basis. This
was real time.

I've been trading for 30 years and believe P&F is the most rewarding and
easiest to use methodology I've seen. Because of the diversification,
drawdown were reasonable (18%). I traded 30 markets and will add the Dow
Jones contract next year. DJ would have been very profitable in '98 (in
fact all stock index contracts would have been big winner).