Re: BMI vs S&P ComStock

Hi David,

I use S&P Comstock via internet 56k modem for my Nasdaq Level II.  I'm
very happy with them. The reason why I haven't switched to a cable modem
is, when everyone starts using a cable modem it will hold down your data
feed.  In other words if you get it today you will be able to access
faster than a 56k modem, but if everyone in your grid gets on the internet
via cable modem your system will act like a 14.4k modem.

Trade Well,

Joe Frabosilio