Free ISP

Paul;
I've been using NetZero as a backup ISP for about three months. It's
completely free. It loads a small (1 in by 3 inch (on a 19 inch
monitor)) banner which displays various scrolling ads, which you can
relocate anywhere on the screen  by simply dragging it. Quite
unobtrusive.

Access and reliability are BETTER than my regular ISP, Bellsouth.com,
for which I pay $20/month.  Nice feature is that whern I move to another
city in March, I won't be without an ISP.

You can go to www.netzero.com and download their software.

********************      ORIGINAL TEXT  ****************************

A while back someone posted a Website where it's possible to subscribe
to a certain ISP for free.  After months of seamless internet access,
problems with my ISP
kept me away from trading for 2 hours today.  I'm now looking for a very
inexpensive backup ISP, but free would be even better.  I no longer have
the initial
message, so if anyone can provide the Website details (and possibly some
feedback, if you have used the service) either to the forum or to me
privately, I would be
grateful.

Many thanks and best regards,

Paul Szilassy