Re: GEN: free backup ISP

Paul,

Here is a copy of the message I think you are referring to.  I have not
checked it out.

Subj:	 Re:Free Web Access
Date:	11/14/98 6:29:08 PM EST
From:	ynos@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mitch ryder)
Sender:	owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply-to:	ynos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:	realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (RealTraders Discussion Group)

Rters ...not to good to be true

What a deal......Totally free

If your web service provider goes down need a back up for FREE???

Or do you want to switch to a FREE ISP?

Need FREE E mail and a FREE website.

Need FREE directions to travel to and from anywhere?

Need a FREE ultra coupon that saves you $50 while you are food shoping.

No I do not get anything for this. This is the hotest deal I have seen on the
web to date

http://www.bemore.com

Good Trading
Mitch