Big Time Bomb Shell!!!

Time to rethink your strategy for 1999 on. Talk about
amazing... WYLE  (What You Least Expect).  If you can't get access to
sound on your pc, find one you can!!

Walter Burien (a registered CTA) has found that in at least New Jersey
(I am listening to the program as I write) they have 188 BILLION in
liquid assets. 70 BILLION of that money is invested in commmon stocks.

Hmmm.... help you understand how the market moved so powerfully when
Alan Greenspan "did his thing" back in October??

Help you understand "Where is all the money coming from"?

Walter Burien has found that this particular State is keeping TWO SETS
OF BOOKS. One the public hears about and the real one. The real one
can be found in the
CAFR (comprehensive annual financial report).

Listen at:

http://www.broadcast.com/shows/endoftheline/archive.stm

Select the show from December 27.

Keep in mind this report is from the State Govt. That doesn't address
the city, county, and other local governments.  It also doesn't
address the other states in the union.  188 BILLION in just New Jersey!!