Collector

Is anyone in the group using Collector software for downloading DTN price
data? I'm trying to get Collector running on my new computer, but it
requires a sign-on/password procedure. The only way (that I know of) to
accomplish that is over the phone with the software developer, Mr.Milan
Sekler. However, I've been unable to reach him by phone (847-967-1452) and
his email address milan@xxxxxxx no longer works.

Does anyone know how to reach Milan, or know if he's still around? I tried
setting up DTN's Chameleon software about a year ago - never could get it to
play for me properly. Suggestions? Other methods to download the DTN data?

Thank you.

Tom Beno