Re: Gann Made Easy

You may want to take a look at :

http://www.odds.com.au/

Enter - Weekly Reports - Bill McLaren

You can go thru the various reports which go back in time and see how
much sense it all makes to you. I am not a time and price trader so I
cannot really comment on the detail.

To the best of my knowledge Bill is a genuine and sincere person. He is
very approachable and I understand he is more than happy to take
questions. Unlike many he does actually trade and many years ago he blew
out so he learnt some painfull lessons which he talks about in his
courses.

He did tell me that before you implement a time and price approach you
must have the foundations right. I think he told me you have to
understand trends and counter trends (3-5 days, else ...) plus other
things. He had a course called The Foundations of Trading for this
purpose. He was going to write another book but I don't think he has.

If you are interested I would give him a call before purchasing
anything.