Re: The Markets

Ira,
I am always intrigued by the consistency of your projections and
i admire your professionalism, but i must admit, as a newbie to
trading, i'm not learning a thing about trading from your posts.
You dont have to give away the farm, but it would be nice if you
could share a few tidbits on how you arrive at your targets with
some of us less seasoned traders. Perhaps you can reflect back to a
time when someone more experienced shared some good info with you.
Have a Merry Christmas,
Jerry