Re: Market Master Issues Sell Signal

In a message dated 12/23/98 7:24:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
netvest@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Market Master has issued a sell and for aggressive traders a short
 signal.

 Market Master is a service scheduled to be launched early next year but
 I thought I'd give everyone a heads up on this signal. MM performance
 history goes back 20 years and has produced a compounded growth rate
 exceeding 23% - far above a buy & hold for the S&P.

hello everyone
401k ira etc will be a good idea to be out or  sell short in the next 1-4 days
as the mirat went short
and  THE  ultimte timer went into cash