GEN:Internet service?

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GEN:Internet service?
  • From: Patrick Slevin <pslevin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 19:48:15 -0500 (EST)

Really depends on the area. I have @Home and it's split between 3 computers
with great results.

I've been in Dallas and the people there would prefer EarthLink because Cable
is unreliable, according to them.

Every area is different.

        Re: Internet service?
   Date:
        Tue, 22 Dec 1998 08:55:28 -0600
   From:
        "Gary Kramer" <gmkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To:
        <ketayun@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "RealTraders Discussion Group" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I use a cable modem through Mediaone in chicago.  It is not only for inflow as
you might think.  It is very reliable, cost effective (about $40/month) and very
fast.  My friends who dont have cable modem access yet are jealous when they
see the speed.  You should definatley consider getting it when it becomes
available.

Gary