Re: Reported earnings discussion

Douglas and friends,

  Your comments are well received.  However, the intent of my post is to
illustrate that current market conditions have most likely factored in
'much of the good news', as seen by the speculative and feverous frenzy of
buying on a daily basis.

  Further, I am still quite optimistic on the US equity market with
expectations of Dow 10,000 during the 1st quarter of '99.  However, as I
mentioned, todays' (and the last few weeks) frenzy worries me...a little.

  Personally, as a trader, I will look to sell into the rally and then use
small pullbacks (several hundred Dow points) to reenter  the market,
hopefully at a time when PESSIMISIUM is abound.

Thanks,
John Boggio