Help w/ Exponential Moving Average

I am attempting to match MetaStock's exponential moving average in an Excel
spreadsheet (attached).  The problem I have is matching my starting EMA
value to the MetaStock EMA value.  Everything else works fine.  It is my
understanding that the intial EMA value should tie to the Simple moving
average calculation and then the preceding EMA values thereafter.  Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.....
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Help with Exponential Moving Average.xls"